STREND TRAINER PROGRAM
Click below to find out more about
1) 21 years or older.
2) Successfully completed an official STREND Fitness Challenge in the elite or open division.
3) Currently certified and provide proof of a current certification and membership in one of the following: ACE, ACSM, NSCA, NASM, IFPA
4) Purchase a STREND Trainer Manual (due out in November 2000).
5) Pay an initial set up and membership fee of $150.00. To maintain your STREND recognized status a $50.00 annual renewal fee must be submitted as well as proof of current certification as a fitness trainer (see number 3).
6) Provide STREND Fitness Challenge, Inc. the following: copy of current fitness trainer certification, color full body photo in sports attire, fitness resume, telephone number where potential clients can contact you, any other fitness related information that highlights your ability as a trainer. If appropriate, we will provide a link to your site.
All STREND Recognized Trainers will be put on the STREND web site, STREND Trainer page. This page is accessible to potential customers, who are looking for someone who they can contact to help them prepare for a STREND Fitness Challenge. We advertise your availability.
STREND Fitness Challenge, Inc.
New Telephone Numbers
Call for mailing address